A great, easy recipe for Leftovers Day!
- 300g plain corn tortilla chips
- 450g leftover turkey, shredded
- 150g Branston pickle
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated (suggest Pilgrims Choice)
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Small handful of coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Guacamole, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas mark 6.
- Spread half the tortilla chips over a large ovenproof dish, then scatter over half the turkey, spring onions and chilli.
- Dot with half the Branston pickle and scatter over half of the quantity of cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients then bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with the lime wedges and guacamole.