A great, easy recipe for Leftovers Day!
- 1 French baguette, sliced into 1cm thick rounds
- 1 garlic clove
- 300g goat's cheese
- 3 tbsp walnut oil
- 1/2 360g jar of Branston pickle
- A few thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 3 tbsp walnuts, chopped
- 1. Toast the baguette rounds and, while still warm, gently rub with the garlic clove. Place on a plate and drizzle with the walnut oil.
- 2. Divide the goat's cheese between the crostini, then spoon half a teaspoon of Branston pickle over each.
- 3. Sprinkle with the thyme sprigs and walnuts and serve immediately.