Enter for a chance to win a Branston Christmas hamper for a person of your choice!
There are ten to be won and each hamper contains: a Branston Christmas decoration, a Branston onesie and socks, mouth-watering cheese and crackers, a cheeseboard, a jar of Branston Small Chunk and Smooth, and your very own personalised jar of Branston Original Pickle.
Whether a gift for a friend or loved one, or a special treat for your family, let us know who you think deserves a fantastic hamper and why. Your message will be posted on Branston’s social media if you win! So, let’s spread the love this Christmas.
Prize draw shuts 7th December 2020, so be quick!
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter: Mizkan Euro Ltd. 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5XS registered in England with company number 08053234. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
2. Eligibility: The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. The winner of the competition may be required to present his / her valid ID for verification.
3. Number of entries: Entries are limited to one per person per day. Promotion is open from 27th November 2020 10:00am to 7th December 2020 10:00pm (the “Promotional Period”).
4. Acceptance of terms: All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation signifies acceptance of these terms.
5. How to Enter:
- Visit bringoutthebranston.co.uk/win (the "Website").
- Nominate the person you would like the “Hit of Home” Christmas Hamper (the “Hamper”) sent to with a personal message for why they deserve to win. Please ensure the person nominated is over 18 years of age.
- Enter your details: full name and a valid email address.
6. Prize: There are ten (10) Hampers available to be won over the Promotional Period. The Hamper includes:
- one Branston’s Christmas tree decoration;
- one Branston’s onesie;
- a pair of Branston’s slipper socks;
- one cheeseboard;
- one personalised Branston original 360g sweet pickle jar;
- a Branston Small Chunk 360g sweet pickle jar and a Branston Smooth 370g sweet pickle jar;
- selection of hard cheeses; and
All items within the Hamper are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the items in the Hamper with an item of similar value.
7. Prize Allocation: The winners will be randomly selected by the nominee messages they entered the competition with. The messages will be reviewed to ensure they do not contain any inappropriate or offensive language. The Promoter reserves the right to eliminate or disqualify any inappropriate or offensive entries, including where the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that the entry is:
- in breach of these terms and conditions;
- in breach of the spirit of the promotion of the Branston brand;
- an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple Instagram accounts in order to submit multiple entries); and/or
- otherwise inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
8. Claiming the Prize: The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the announcement, using the email address provided within the competition entry. Once contacted the winner will then need to provide a contact phone number and home address of their nominated individual to win the Hamper. Further details will then be provided by the Promoter as to how to claim the prize. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner, however, if the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within fourteen (14) days of the announcement (or if the Hamper is returned for whatever reason), the Promoter reserves the right to retain the prize for future competitions and /or gift to charity. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the winner is not able to take up the prize. For any queries relating to prizes only, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Publication of Winners: The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and county of prize winners to anyone who writes to the following address: Branston’s Christmas Hamper Promotion, Mizkan Euro Ltd. 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5XS (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date of the competition. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at: email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter may still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
10. Delivery of the Prize: The prizes will be delivered by DPD with one attempt at delivery. If delivery is not possible it will be up to the homeowner to collect the package from the applicable sorting office. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on behalf of the winner.
11. Publicity: The winner and the entrant agree to take part in reasonable publicity relating to the promotion and the Promoter may use the winner's and/or the entrant’s name, image and his/her comments relating to the Promotion (including the winners’ nominee message on social media) and/or the Hamper for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid. The winner and the entrant agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
12. Lost entries: No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete, lost, corrupted, damaged or delayed entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Final decision: The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding.
14. The Website: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
16. Verification of ID: The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, which must be provided within fourteen (14) calendar days, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements.
17. Modification / Suspension / Invalidation: If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
18. Limitation of Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees).
19. Severability: If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. Governing law and Jurisdiction: Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.